Monday, June 24, 2013

Cookie mania

Feeling like baking? I sure do! And while I was looking for the perfect recipe I stumbled upon this great, great collection of the 50 Best Cookie Recipes. I was literally drooling by the time I reached the 50th recipe, wait, make that 20th.. Anyway I bet you can't make it without drooling either.. Feeling like baking yet? If not, here are some pictures to spike your interest:


Admit it, you're dying to taste them! I'll personally be making The Infamous Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookies today - I'll let you guys know how that went! If you're interested, just click on the picture and it'll take you to the 50 recipes. Let me know which one you'll be making and how it went!

1 comment:

  1. i looove chocolate chip cookies too! <3

    Check out my new all black outfit on blog! :)

    A

    xx

    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete