Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ole Henriksen bargain

If you've followed my blog you probably already know that I'm a huge fan of Ole Henriksen. I've talked about some of his products in my skincare routine post here. I think his beauty products are some of the best out there on the market so I thought I'd share with you guys that Lookfantastic is having a great offer at the moment where you can get 3 for 2 on his products!


These are the products that I already have, and I absolutely love them! They all smell oh so fantastic and I know they all contain some kind of powerful combination of anti-oxidants, vitamins and other exotic things like African red tea ;)

As you may know, Ole Henriksen products has quite the reputation for being a miracle worker on problematic skin, which was the reason I tried his products in the first place. And after having used the African red tea cleanser for a few months now, I can definitely see that my skin has improved.

Normally, Ole Henriksen products are quite expensive, especially here in Denmark - which is ironic, seeing as he's actually from Denmark - so I usually wait for some kind of offer or campaign. This way I got these 3 products for almost half price each! If you're interested in trying his products or already love his products, here's your chance try it out/stock up. I already took up on the offer and bought these 3:
(and as you can see, working towards building up my very own Ole Henriksen spa ;))


The Estée Lauder face cream I'm using now is running empty and I've heard so many great things about this one so I thought I'd try it out.
The Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil is the newest Ole Henriksen product, and I honestly can't wait to try it out! It contains 100% organic rose hips seed oil, which is a natural source of vitamin A, C, E, and Omega 3, 6 and 9. Bam. Can you imagine what this combination can do to your skin? I'll definitely keep you updated ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment