Saturday, August 10, 2013

eos

Hi guys! I hope everyone of you are enjoying your summer holidays :)
I just landed in Copenhagen last night after a little trip to Crete and Milan and on Monday I'll be flying out to Rome.
Anyway, today's post will be about the much-hyped eos lip balms! Chances are you've seen them before and chances are also that if you live in Europe, they might be hard to find anywhere unless you're willing to pay a ridiculous price for a tiny ball of lip balm.
If that is the case, I'm bringing you some good news! If you've been reading my blog, you probably already know my love for eBay by now, but in case you don't, I've recently discovered that you can get everything imaginable on there which of course includes the eos lip balms.

eos lip balm strawberry sorbet

I got the Strawberry Sorbet which comes in a pretty pink ball. The smell is absolutely amazing and I think I might be addicted to this thing. It doesn't feel sticky on the lips like some lip balms do and they leave my lips smooth for hours.

eos lip balm strawberry sorbet

You might think that it's still a lot to give for a lip balm, so let me tell you some things that makes these stand out from the crowd. eos lip balms are 100% natural and 95% organic. Also, unlike most lip balms out there today, these don't contain vaseline but instead they're infused with vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba oil. You can get them on eBay here.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting!! I'm always trying new lipbalms since my lips are big and dry out really easily in bad weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should really try these out! xx

    ReplyDelete