Monday, August 26, 2013

Must-have: Power bank

A few a months ago I was roaming through eBay for goodies when I came across this little cute lifesaver called Power Bank. It's a mobile charger that you can bring with you anywhere to charge your iPhone/iPod/iPad/Galaxy/whatever if you're on the road and run low on battery - don't we all hate that feeling?
When I saw the price ($6) I was completely sold and ordered one right away. It has since become one of those things I never leave my house without and I have to say it's saved me in many situations!

Power bank mobile charger iPhone

It's cute, lightweight, tiny and wins - in my opinion - the award for best companion when you're on the go! One full charge will approximately give you two full charges on your device - in other words, keep this with you and you'll never have to experience the feeling of a dead phone ever again!

Power bank mobile charger iPhone

The Power Bank comes with a USB cable which you can plug into your pc/USB power adapter to charge. The LED light with turn from red to blue when the Power Bank is fully charged and voilà, you're ready to go!

You can get the Power Bank here for $6 in six different colors - so what are you waiting for?

2 comments: